Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Project is...



Finally, I decided on my subject...Central Park !
I am going to put my photography skills and camera to good use and take photos of the unique view of central park and to design a calendar for 2010.

How I am going to do this?
Well, First I am going to take as much pictures in central park as I can and download them to my computer. I am going to buy the laser glossy paper to print my photos out on that and the calendar. I search and find the template for the calendar. I would have design it on my own but, that would take a lot work and time. so then I just take it to a lpace to bind it together. I found a place where they can do that and it was staples. I was going to do it on blurb.com but, they take too long and I would not have enough time so yeah... this is what I am going to do.



No comments:

Post a Comment